In partnership with CBSSports.com
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
What player will be the Must get cant miss gotta have prospect in next years class...I say Marlon Humphrey we need a lock down corner in next class....RTR
Agreed. Humphrey is a must get. At this point in our program it is hard to say anyone is a must get due to our depth everywhere. So I would say humphrey is the only must get prospect for this next class.
I think we need Cameron Robinson? I think thats the correct name of the Left Tackle from La. We cant miss again on a franchise tackle.
You beat me to it was just gonna say same guy...We need a lock down CB and LT....RTR
Yeah since we didn't get Tunsil it's be really nice if we could reel Robinson in.
University of Alabama: The high mark of college football since 1892
Marlon H-- absolutely must have
LT-- several good ones Robinson being first choice
Carter from Norcross-- might actually be the Jack we have been waitin for since Saban came
1: Cam Robinson
3: David Cornwell or a different Top Notch QB
Another guy is Rod Taylor....best guard to come out in a while.
Limiting myself to the 14 for 2014 Article - And by Need, more than stars or favorites.
1. Marlon Humphrey - Having a shutdown corner IMO has been one of the biggest contributions to the great D and statistics.
2. Cam Robinson - Also had a dominant LT since Saban has been here.
3. Da'Shawn Hand - Having a couple dominant DL could make the greatest defense in the modern college era, even better.
4. Lorenzo Carter - Same as #3
5. Stephen Roberts - still has a way to go, but his speed closing on the ball is elite after watching his first film.
6. Tyler Luatua - would not even be fair with OJ and him. Provides depth to the TE/Receiving as opposed to Faciane who is more like a MWilliams blocker.
7. Raekwon McMillan - good to have one dominate LB class in a 3-4.
8. Brown / Shaw - Continue building the DL to add to this year's studs.
9. Fournette / Thomas - These guys are better players than some of the guys above, but based on need of RB, Bama is stacked.
10. Tre Williams - Sideline to sideline LB.
11. David Cornwall - Should be good depth at QB for a couple of years when D1 prospects like Del Rio is walking on. Think about it. He turned down a ride at Ok.State.
12. Ermon Lane - WR is stacked. You will have CBlack with 4 more years, Amari for 1 more, Rob Foster for 2-3 more, Cyrus Jones for 3 More, and then Falkins, Shinn, etc.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard as it seems - Led Zeppelin
Never Gets Old
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports