In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1581
Online now 486 Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard as it seems - Led Zeppelin
"We're modern-day gladiators, and that mental toughness is really important to have in a good team." Nick Saban
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
Soooo much stupidity in this thread.
- Tons of research states that 32 is a male's peak age.
- Jai has been receiving professional strength and conditioning for roughly 8 years now. You know, professional because he was a professional baseball player.
- He went pro in baseball...which was his 'worst' sport
- Aside from *maybe* Cooper, Jai would step on the field and be our most athletic WR (if that's what he'd play)
- To a smaller extent, Jai was a legendary folk hero like Bo Jackson. Same type of stories, all of which were true.
- Jai is a freak of freaks. That can't be understated.
On a side note, Jai, me, and Antoine Caldwell played Y ball together. Jai was QB, I was fullback, and Antoine was tailback. No, we did not lose a game.
"Nobility is not a birth-right; it is defined by one's actions"
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Follow me http://twitter.com/TimWatts_BOL
I remember Jai from his days at the AUM baseball fields in Montgomery. He'd hit HR's out of the Dixie Boys field and half way out of another field that had a road separating the two fields. Never seen a 13-14 year old kid hit a ball that far. And to say he could fly would be an understatement.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports