In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1581
Online now 321 Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Got a tour from someone well connected...
- Lunch at the orginal Deamland (ribs, slaw, banana puddin)
- the Quad (a gozillion tents already set up)
- Denny Chimes (hand & cleat prints brings back memories of past greats)
- Athletic Complex (saw Amari, Warmack, Steen & many others)...they looked focused
- Rama Jama's (fried green tomato blt was crazy good)
- the walk of Champions
- the Strip
- Chuck's Fish (sushi was killer)
- getting ready for some early tailgating tomorrow
Chucks is epic
Mix a lot of beer and whiskey in and you got it covered
I'm digging that Five bar too...
On Alabama: CeCe Jefferson - "It was a bunch of beautiful women..." Reggie Ragland - "oh the females of course..."
Live and Breathe "The Process"
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports