In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1880
Online now 702 Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Did this last year and enjoyed it, so thought it'd be fun to do again. Only two made it through the entire season last year (props to bamaboys1 for the tiebreak win), so perhaps we'll do better with two new teams in the conference. Should be easier, but who knows. Rules are fairly simple:
- You must correctly pick an SEC team to wins its game each week. If your team loses, you are out. You may only pick each team once. There are 14 teams for a 13 week season, so you have a little wiggle room this year.
- The team you pick must play (a) another SEC team or (b) an opponent ranked in the top 25 of the AP or BCS poll, unless you pick Ole Miss or Kentucky. In that case, your team must only play an FBS opponent.
- You must submit your pick in the weekly thread (this thread for week one) by 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning for all Saturday games, or by kickoff if your game is played Thursday or Friday.
- Each Monday, I'll post the next week's thread, including who is left, which teams you have already used, which teams are eligible for that week, and the conference schedule grid for strategic purposes.
- Please do not edit any posts. If you change your mind, simply reply to the thread and put your new pick in. Would be helpful if you make a note in the new post that you're changing picks.
- If you miss a week, pick a team twice, or if your team loses, you're out. There are no bye weeks. However, you are certainly welcome to continue to participate and I'll still track your picks.
- If multiple users make it through the entire season, we'll settle the tie with SEC Championship predictions (open to better suggestions here if anyone has one).
Think that covers it. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in here. Now, onto Week 1.
Week 1 eligible teams: UA vs Michigan, AU vs Clemson, UK @ Louisville, and South Car @ Vandy (Thursday).
Not exactly an easy week. Schedule grid attached for your reference.
Best of luck.
0000000016 00000 n
0000001202 00000 n
0000001279 00000 n
0000001583 00000 n
0000001793 00000 n
0000002320 00000 n
0000002840 00000 n
0000003249 00000 n
0000003284 00000 n
0000003338 00000 n
0000004770 00000 n
0000006289 00000 n
0000007456 00000 n
0000008685 00000 n
0000009895 00000 n
0000011262 00000 n
0000012689 00000 n
0000014056 00000 n
0000014486 00000 n
0000014673 00000 n
0000017366 00000 n
0000020664 00000 n
0000024899 00000 n
0000029184 00000 n
0000029539 00000 n
0000029923 00000 n
0000030155 00000 n
0000034570 00000 n
0000034913 00000 n
0000035285 00000 n
0000035523 00000 n
0000037429 00000 n
0000037714 00000 n
0000037792 00000 n
0000000996 00000 n
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by elder008 20 months ago
Oh, and since I forgot, I'm going Alabama week 1. Don't trust South Carolina just yet.
Bad first week... Saving Bama for later, so I'll go with USCe.
I am still "ticked" at Miss St for giving one to the barn last year!
I'm going with Clemson and I hope it's by +70!!!!
USCe for me
Vandy! Love some James Franklin
The question is not about how much you know, it's how much of what you know do you apply?
Week 1: South Carolina over Vandy.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports