In partnership with CBSSports.com
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
If delrod has a video he would like to share, then all he needs to do is provide the link. It's really not that hard to do. I have neither the time nor the inclination to start searching Youtube for a video when the only clue given is that it involves Alex Jones in some form or fashion. Moreover, because I have no clue what Youtube video he's talking about, it obviously has absolutely nothing to do with the post he responded to.
The university has sent this guy 2 cease and desist(sp) orders and I would think that their next deal will something a little more substantial....Well I hope so anyway....RTR....Another thing isn't it illegal to record phone conversations with people without their knowledge...I don't know....
This post was edited by Dixie Mafia 18 months ago
Well I dont trust him, I dont think anyone does, but we really do need to keep our guys away from him. Video taping players that are unsuspecting, is detrimental to them and their team. I know CNS and staff are educating them, but we really need to keep them away from a knuckle head like this.
Has anyone noticed that by and large the media has not attacked these sketchy losers at SWATS?
The golf writers are lambasting Singh. The NFL media are going after Ray Lewis. College writers are discussing the wide array of schools these guys worked with.
I have yet to read an article where anyone has called in to question the credibility of these criminals. The closest I've read or heard was the SVP show today. They clearly seem to get it that these guys are bad news and have no business getting this much publicity.
This post was edited by scottchap 18 months ago
Could you send me your address? I'd like to send you a check so you can buy a clue. But since there's no way you can be serious....
"You can’t snort a line of coke off a woman’s a&& and not wonder about her hopes and dreams, it’s not gentlemanly."
Was that sooooooooo hard???
ATT Commercial Tailgate LTE HTC
Finished your bunker yet?
If you just googled the guy like I said I did in my original post, it'll be right there. It's pretty hard to miss. I didn't link the videos because the whole point of my OP was not the videos, it was the fact that this guy is weird.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by delrod03 18 months ago
The first reference to looking up a video between you two was 70 minutes ago. Go google "how many video links can be copied and pasted in 70 minutes" for me please.
This post was edited by Red Goodman 18 months ago
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody!"
Yeah, but there the whole "I didn't link the videos because the whole point of my OP was not the videos, it was the fact that this guy is weird." part, but I digress.
Some people huh? Simple matter of look it up for yourself and well.....
He was on sports radio this morning on John and Barry - Sports Radio 740, and also on the Max Roundtable on Sports Radio 740am at lunch.
Things he said:
1. The substance is banned in the NFL, PGA, etc..
2. The substance is all natural in his product and not synthetic (he says this multiple times)
3. How can you ban a natural substance? Mentions testosterone as a natural substance and the only way we can get rid of that would be to castrate athletes.
4. John Longshore mentions marijuana being natural and its banned, which Chris blows off
5. Mentions meeting with LSU, Alabama, And Auburn players multiple times. Specifically mentions meeting with Bama players in 09 and during BCS Championship game in New Orleans in 2012. Says he "educated" players on it being natural and not synthetic and for them to choose for themselves.
6. Says every player payed the SAME amount and no athlete was ever given anything. When asked about receipts he doesn't respond.
7. Goes on and on that the NCAA/Universities cannot tell him how to run his business, etc..
8. Also mentions he did get Cease and Desist letters from Bama, Auburn, LSU, etc... to quit using the likeliness of their athletes' names.
9. Said he was within his rights as the players names he uses were only after they graduated
10. When asked was Quinton Dial an athlete he has dealt with he said YES.
He seemed somewhat out there, but he really was keen on the fact his product was "natural" and not some chemical synthetic. Said he wants to educate all these organizations before they jump into banning his product.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Yeah I was fkn with y'all hence the dv's once again for making a joke on bol. This place never fails. Anyway In regards to what you were saying I agree the guy is shady no question.
He's a joke and he's selectively using championship teams in all his examples for why his product is the sh*t. He is going to milk this thing for all it's worth until someone shuts him up. Nothing he says regarding Bama players can be proven whatsoever, the best thing they can do is steer clear of him so this is never an issue again.
If y'all want to see just how pathetic this guy is, watch him try to pitch his stuff to a bunch of middle schoolers by saying his stuff is like God's work. Straight up con-artist.
Double post....my bad
This post was edited by HEPennypacker40 17 months ago
Sorry...here's the link
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports