In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 471
Online now 1334 Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I guess Shane thinks Yeldon will flip to Bama after he enrolls at Auburn. Brilliant. Sell those subscriptions, BOL.” - TIGER
From Chris Walsh...
- Multi-year scholarships
- More money for student-athletes to help pay for daily needs
- Higher academic standards for high-school athletes, but also have a partial-qualifier status (in which students couldn't play first year)
- Tighter rules on all communication between coaches and players regarding tweeting, Facebook, etc.
- Simpler rules to get rid of the bump rules
- Make recruiting through the scholastic setting, not third-party.
I assume that he expects the rest of the NCAA to inherit these rules also.
Mike Slive needs to go! Not only is he going to weaken the conference, he is going to deny the opportunity for a number of kids a chance to better themselves by shutting the door to a quality education/experience at some of the south's premiere educational institutions.
Basically that was a waste of time and of his breathe.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports