In partnership with CBSSports.com
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Are we recruiting him as an DE or OLB? Some seem to think we have a good shot.
"Because Bama now sucks just like FSU used to suck when we were getting dominated by OU. Does it make sense now?"- Sliger (FSU Fan)
He does play DE for his HS team who runs a 3-4. I am really high on this kid
Texas guys think we may lead. Not sure though
Just read in an interview that we are recruiting him at OLB
Versatile guy. Could be either in UA's system. Being recruited that way too.
Follow me http://twitter.com/TimWatts_BOL
FWIW, Here are the top 5 players in Texas this year:
1. Myles Garrett - 100% Crystal Ball to Texas A&M
2. Tony Brown- 97% Crystal Ball to LSU 3% to Bama
3. Ed Paris- LSU Commit
4. Hoza Scott- A&M Commit
5. Solomon Thomas- If he goes to Bama, then the SEC will have taken the top 5 players in Texas. Oh snap
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Weedline 12 months ago
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
telling myself it's not as hard as it seems - Led Zeppelin
Lets take this even further.....
6. KD Cannon- 84% Crystal Ball Prediction to BAYLOR
7. Nick Harvey- Texas A&M Commit
8. Jamal Adams- 75% Crystal Ball to Florida
9. Arrion Springs- 100% Crystal Ball Prediction to Oregon
10. Davion Hall- Baylor Commit put most think he switches to Bama
So TEXAS may not get one top 10 player instate this year? WTF?
91% of crystal ball says Texas. Has something changed?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports