In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 304
Online now 311 Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Did you also hear Minnesota coach Glen Mason on the PA during the trophy presentation? As we were walking out of the stadium he said "Our fans were outnumbered, but they weren't outclassed". One of the douchiest (BOLism?) things I've ever heard a coach say in public.
2007 LSU. We had a real shot at winning the West. Nearly beat a really good LSU team.
1. 1980 Miss St. I was 8 and listening on the radio. My first memory of a Bama loss.
2. 1983 Penn St. Gothard was in.
3. 2010 Iron Bowl
4. 1995 Iron Bowl. Brown was in.
5. 2003 ut game. Lost in 5 OTs. Had the game won in the 2nd OT when they converted 4th and 19.
I was there. That was bad.
I'm a little surprised nobody has mentioned the 84 homecoming loss to Vandy. First Bama game I ever went to in person. I learned a lot of words from my dad that day.
07 La Monroe
Peyton leading the band
99/97 la tech
Josh reed goes nuts
90 southern miss
Good list. That 1994 sec champ game was a heartbreaker, indeed.
94 championship game was a tough loss but that was a fun game. I've always said that was best game I've been to that we lost.
1. Easily the '08 SEC championship versus Florida. I had not seen Bama win it all in my lifetime and to see us get so close and come up short after all those years was the most painful loss I've experienced.
2. '10 South Carolina. First loss since '08 (not counting the Sugar Bowl, which had little significance in my mind). I've learned the longer you go without a loss, the more painful they become.
3. '12 Texas A&M. Run the football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
4. '11 LSU. I remember standing in the stadium after Alleman hit that FG in OT thinking "What just happened?". We lost to another great team though. Probably the best team LSU has ever had.
5. '10 LSU. We were still in the NC hunt with a loss to South Carolina but the second loss to LSU took away our chance of repeating.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by threepeat 16 months ago
scottchap.... shocked we are the only ones that remember the absolute humiliation of that Josh Reed game. I have never felt so helpless and demoralized.
1972 to Barn
Sugar Bowl - Utah - was there in person
Gene Stallings first year bowl to Louisville, something like 37-6, to f'ing Louisville
La Monroe disaster - was there in person
any of the Barn 6 in a row losses....
2000 Southern Miss
2005 Auburn (they beat the dog out of us)
2003 Northern Illinois
2003 Ole Miss
Exactly. Helpless has always been the word that comes to mind when I think about that game.
Any loss to auburn
That was also on Homecoming. It was 2001 and Fran's first year. Rohan Davey was a beast in the game too.
2005 LSU at Home in OT
2005 or 6 (Can't remember) OT loss to Tennessee
2010 to Auburn
1997 Loss to Auburn.
2012 Texas A&M
Entire 2000 SEASON..... Started out #3 and went 3-8.
If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, gotta knnow the password... Roll Tide Roll....
2010 South Carolina.....live in Cola Sc. It waa and still is awful
2010 Iron bowl
2009 Sugar vs Utah
This post was edited by bama fan 81 16 months ago
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports