In partnership with CBSSports.com
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Tailgating, recipes, cooking, food & drink
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. That's what keeps him out of the abyss
"We're modern-day gladiators, and that mental toughness is really important to have in a good team." Nick Saban
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
Soooo much stupidity in this thread.
- Tons of research states that 32 is a male's peak age.
- Jai has been receiving professional strength and conditioning for roughly 8 years now. You know, professional because he was a professional baseball player.
- He went pro in baseball...which was his 'worst' sport
- Aside from *maybe* Cooper, Jai would step on the field and be our most athletic WR (if that's what he'd play)
- To a smaller extent, Jai was a legendary folk hero like Bo Jackson. Same type of stories, all of which were true.
- Jai is a freak of freaks. That can't be understated.
On a side note, Jai, me, and Antoine Caldwell played Y ball together. Jai was QB, I was fullback, and Antoine was tailback. No, we did not lose a game.
"Nobility is not a birth-right; it is defined by one's actions"
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Follow me http://twitter.com/TimWatts_BOL
I remember Jai from his days at the AUM baseball fields in Montgomery. He'd hit HR's out of the Dixie Boys field and half way out of another field that had a road separating the two fields. Never seen a 13-14 year old kid hit a ball that far. And to say he could fly would be an understatement.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports