In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 3928
On this Board 941Record: 6133 (1/15/2013)
Online now 1310Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
"Don't confuse association, with something we both really like." ---JB
Forgot to pick last week (I thought I was out of it for some reason), so I am picking two teams this week.
UA and UK
Tough week for me...give me Florida
gotta go UK and hope for the best....
"You don't always get what you want, but you always get what you deserve"
Couple of things:
1) I'm going UK, for better or worse. Probably worse.
2) 4 people have picked teams that they picked in either week 1 or 2. I sent the 4 of you PMs. If you don't update picks, you'll be DQ'd.
3) Currently, waiting on 35 people. Breakdown of teams chosen so far is below. Pretty even distribution.
UA - 49
AU - 0
LSU - 0
Ark - 0
A&M - 0
OM - 0
MSU - 0
UF - 10
USCe - 0
UGA - 0
UT - 31
Mizz - 0
VU - 0
UK - 41
Total - 131
This post was edited by elder008 on 9/12/2012 at 7:01 PM
Also, quick reminder of rules (copied from week 1 post):
- You must correctly pick an SEC team to wins its game each week. If your team loses, you are out. You may only pick each team once. There are 14 teams for a 13 week season, so you have a little wiggle room this year.
- The team you pick must play (a) another SEC team or (b) an opponent ranked in the top 25 of the AP or BCS poll, unless you pick Ole Miss or Kentucky. In that case, your team must only play an FBS opponent.
I'll take UK
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 2 Cor 10:4
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports