In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2062
On this Board 37Record: 1195 (12/24/2012)
Online now 2027Record: 9097 (3/2/2012)
The No. 1 'Bama fan community on the Internet
BOL message board for off-topic posts
Buy, sell or swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
Never eaten at 5 guys. Fudruckers has got to be on the list. And if two joints classifies you as a franchise, then The Varsity has got to be up there just for the experience.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
1. Jack-n-the-box, the sourdough steak melt is incredible. When I was stationed at the Presidio in San Francisco, we would walk 2 miles to the restaurant, get 2 burgers one for the walk home and one for later. Didn't have a car yet, I was a 18 y.o. private in the army at the time.
2. Five Guys, best burger I've had since I left S.F.
3. Johnny Rocket's, kind of surprised they haven't been mentioned yet.
4. Hamburger Heaven, in the gump.
5. Don't really have a fifth that's worthy, got to try the Vortex and Oasis though.
1. Sam's Super Samwiches - Homewood
This is the best burger by a mile. They also have the best hot dogs.
2. Rotier's - Nashville
3. Flip Burger - Birmingham
The folks from Birmingham can down vote me all they want but MIlo's has to be the most disgusting burger I've ever had. That nasty purple sauce and toenail onions make me want to just thinking about them.
God, give me patience today. If given strength I may beat someone to death.
Milos is the best around in my opinion
Has anyone tried a Dyers hanburger in Memphis (Beale Street)? It gets a lot of press.
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports